Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink


KCTAU on Steroids!
 

Share | 
 

 Deck Discussion Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog King

New Member




No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : None
Posts Posts : 20
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 42
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 4
Browser Browser : Chrome
DN Name DN Name : Dog King
Time Zone Time Zone : +0

PostSubject: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 am

like pojo and dgz has, so we can discuss about archetypes and decks and every threads creator must have a guide made for the deck aswell or sumthing
like i could make 10 different deck guides like blackwings, windups and stuff
View user profile  
Frances

Assistant

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [LGBD] Let's Go Down Below
Academy Academy : [MCA] Medieval Chaos Academy
Posts Posts : 633
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 810
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 20
DN Name DN Name : Masked Phantom Puma/__ ! Wooie !
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +8
Location Location : Not for you to know.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:53 am

Better start it yourself, brah
View user profile  
Enigma_m7

Judge

avatar


No warnings
Academy Academy : [BE] Bulgarian Elite
Posts Posts : 160
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 223
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 10
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Enigma_m7
Location Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 am

We can make one sub-forum to Tcg/ocg discussions.It's good thing, it works pretty good in dgz, so why not.But before guide is posted, staff have to approve it first.
View user profile  
WhirlwindKnight

New Member

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : [TWA] Toon World Academy
Posts Posts : 88
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 128
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 1
Browser Browser : Chrome
DN Name DN Name : [0]WK
Time Zone Time Zone : Team Zero

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 am

i made a how 2 on 2 different decks, both hidden arsenal decks. i can fix them if they need fixing but thats about it.
View user profile  
Mr. Anzo

Administrator

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [EX] The Exile
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 455
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 620
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Anzo
Time Zone Time Zone : +3
Location Location : DA

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:10 am

Not a bad idea; however, we already have a section for Deck Discussions in case non have noticed.
View user profile  
Sunnyd2293

Member




No warnings
Team Team : [AKA] Also Known As...
Academy Academy : None
Posts Posts : 142
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 419
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 8
Browser Browser : Firefox
Gender Gender : Male Age Age : 23
DN Name DN Name : Sunnyd2293
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT-5
Location Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 am

I support the creation of this subforum.
View user profile  
Amy Cool

Administrator

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 189
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 1265
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 20
Browser Browser : Firefox
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 19
DN Name DN Name : Amy Cool
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +1
Location Location : Spa.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 am

Deck discussion yea but I thought since we got two sections that are called Articles & Event Coverage and TCG & OCG Discussions, if you just want to discuss you can use TCG & OCG section for that. it does not state that its only for single cards, its everything about TCG & OCG where decks belong to it as well.

However if its not a discussion but more a guide for certain decks or archetypes, then it belongs to Article section because thats what a guide is in fact, an article about ygo.




THE EMPRESS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


View user profile  
Frances

Assistant

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [LGBD] Let's Go Down Below
Academy Academy : [MCA] Medieval Chaos Academy
Posts Posts : 633
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 810
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 20
DN Name DN Name : Masked Phantom Puma/__ ! Wooie !
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +8
Location Location : Not for you to know.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Like how baku did, about his CB article. That works too.
View user profile  
Dog King

New Member




No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : None
Posts Posts : 20
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 42
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 4
Browser Browser : Chrome
DN Name DN Name : Dog King
Time Zone Time Zone : +0

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Amy Cool wrote:
Deck discussion yea but I thought since we got two sections that are called Articles & Event Coverage and TCG & OCG Discussions, if you just want to discuss you can use TCG & OCG section for that. it does not state that its only for single cards, its everything about TCG & OCG where decks belong to it as well.

However if its not a discussion but more a guide for certain decks or archetypes, then it belongs to Article section because thats what a guide is in fact, an article about ygo.

A deck discussion is where someone posts a deck guide and then people can discuss about the deck in the posts.
View user profile  
Frances

Assistant

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [LGBD] Let's Go Down Below
Academy Academy : [MCA] Medieval Chaos Academy
Posts Posts : 633
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 810
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 20
DN Name DN Name : Masked Phantom Puma/__ ! Wooie !
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +8
Location Location : Not for you to know.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Dog King wrote:
Amy Cool wrote:
Deck discussion yea but I thought since we got two sections that are called Articles & Event Coverage and TCG & OCG Discussions, if you just want to discuss you can use TCG & OCG section for that. it does not state that its only for single cards, its everything about TCG & OCG where decks belong to it as well.

However if its not a discussion but more a guide for certain decks or archetypes, then it belongs to Article section because thats what a guide is in fact, an article about ygo.

A deck discussion is where someone posts a deck guide and then people can discuss about the deck in the posts.

Amy Cool wrote:
then it belongs to Article section because thats what a guide is in fact, an article about ygo.

Read.
View user profile  
Radiant Nexus

Administrator

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [EX] The Exile
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 220
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 488
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 27
Browser Browser : Firefox
Gender Gender : Male Age Age : 23
DN Name DN Name : Radiant Nexus
Time Zone Time Zone : -5:00
Location Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I have actually alread thought of this but was tweaking it in a way to easily implement it.

All threads' OP must contain introduction/walkthrough of the deck. They must be competitive for more serious discussions. Dark Worlds, Rabbits, Wind-Ups, and Agents is a good example.


Deck Type
Archetypes

Monster Mash (Monster Surge) is classified as a Deck Type, so of course it wouldn't belong in the section. Archetype discussion follows the same pattern as the guides (as seen in other forums). Still, adding a sub forum for Deck Type is also easy lol.

A new Archetype just needs a thread for discussing lol. We wouldn't be the first forum to do this, it's been done and is usually the most active part of YGO forums. Updating isn't really a problem, if a deck is hit by the banlist and will causes major strategy changes, a new Thread is all that's required to work with the new changes. With all the info in the first thread, the work on creating it is more then 50% easier.

An option is to make a forum called Yu-Gi-Oh! Strategies that carries it's own set of sub forums which is Deck Types and Archetypes.
View user profile  
Frances

Assistant

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [LGBD] Let's Go Down Below
Academy Academy : [MCA] Medieval Chaos Academy
Posts Posts : 633
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 810
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 20
DN Name DN Name : Masked Phantom Puma/__ ! Wooie !
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +8
Location Location : Not for you to know.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Radiant Nexus wrote:
I have actually alread thought of this but was tweaking it in a way to easily implement it.

All threads' OP must contain introduction/walkthrough of the deck. They must be competitive for more serious discussions. Dark Worlds, Rabbits, Wind-Ups, and Agents is a good example.


Deck Type
Archetypes

Monster Mash (Monster Surge) is classified as a Deck Type, so of course it wouldn't belong in the section. Archetype discussion follows the same pattern as the guides (as seen in other forums). Still, adding a sub forum for Deck Type is also easy lol.

A new Archetype just needs a thread for discussing lol. We wouldn't be the first forum to do this, it's been done and is usually the most active part of YGO forums. Updating isn't really a problem, if a deck is hit by the banlist and will causes major strategy changes, a new Thread is all that's required to work with the new changes. With all the info in the first thread, the work on creating it is more then 50% easier.

An option is to make a forum called Yu-Gi-Oh! Strategies that carries it's own set of sub forums which is Deck Types and Archetypes.

+1
View user profile  
VantageSP

Member

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [NRoC] The Neo Reapers of Chronos
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 289
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 335
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 4
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Male Age Age : 25
DN Name DN Name : VantageSP
Time Zone Time Zone : -5 GMT
Location Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 am

Frances, please post more robust posts.
View user profile  
Frances

Assistant

avatar


No warnings
Team Team : [LGBD] Let's Go Down Below
Academy Academy : [MCA] Medieval Chaos Academy
Posts Posts : 633
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 810
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 20
DN Name DN Name : Masked Phantom Puma/__ ! Wooie !
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +8
Location Location : Not for you to know.

PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Well, I think Radiant already pointed out everything in that post.

Although, I could also suggest an area as to where Print Screens of the duels could be posted there as to show the combo with the aftermath instead of putting it in off topics area (More organized). If of course, the user is willing.
View user profile  
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: Deck Discussion Forum   

 
 

Deck Discussion Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Shadoll Deck Discussion
» [Discussion]Geargias are best deck vs Artifacts?
» [Deck Review Article] Gladiator Beasts
» Deck Discussion Number 1: Ghostricks
» Tachikaze deck

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dueling City :: Main Tower :: Suggestions-

Forum Statistics


General Info






Online Users

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Users browsing this forum: None


DC Chat Info

 : 
User Presence



User Birthdays



Member Groups

 :